Gersh Academy is a NYS approved provider for “Training in the Needs of Children with Autism!”
In New York State, all applicants holding a Provisional certificate and progressing to the Permanent certificate in each of the following certificate titles:
- Special Education
- Deaf and Hearing Impaired
- Blind and Partially Sighted
- Speech and Hearing Handicapped
are required to complete coursework or training from a State Education Department approved provider of such training.
Gersh Academy offers this training in a 3-hour workshop.
For more information , please contact:
- Diana DeVivio, Superintendent of Educational Programs
- (631) 385-3342 or email@example.com