Upper East Side
Gersh Academy's award-winning education for individuals on the autism spectrum comes to New York City.
Gersh Academy Manhattan Campus
You asked, and we listened.
We have some exciting news to share with you, Gersh Academy will be looking into expanding into NYC! With award-winning Gersh programming and a deeply-rooted position in the New York community, our Manhattan location will provide best-in-class autism education while also setting our students up for life outside the classroom.
In addition to the award-winning custom academic programs all Gersh Academy students enjoy, students at our Manhattan location benefit from:
- Social skills, life skills, academic skills training
- Deep social interaction within our student body and the greater community
- Full range of therapy support within the school (ABA, OT, PT, speech, mental health counseling)
- Free parent training and resources
- Community involvement in the area including educational trips and participation in local events
- Extended support from our portfolio of services
- and so much more.
To learn more about the unique opportunities our Manhattan location will provide, call us today at 888-392-8847 or simply fill out the following form and a representative from our team will reach out to you!
Gersh Academy Quick Stats
95% of students leave Gersh Academy with a minimum of a local diploma, with many going on to college or entering the workforce.
80% of non-verbal students are able to communicate either verbally or via technology by the time they graduate from Gersh Academy.
80% of our high school students have jobs outside of Gersh Academy, as part of our vocational programs.